Dr. Vinayak Rajat Bhat has been teaching since 2011. He earned his Ph.D from the Rashtriya Samskrit Sansthan, Sringeri under the guidance of Prof. Ramanuja Devanathan following on a traditional education under his guru Dr. Chandrashekhar Bhat, Rashtriya Samskrit Sansthan, Rajiv Gandhi Campus, Sringeri. He holds his masters in Vyakarana & Phalita Jyotisha. Dr. Bhat has been honoured with Abhijña, Kovida and Chūdamaṇi in Vyākaraṇa. His area of interest in reserach are Vyakarana, Indian health system (Ayurveda), Arthashastra and Loukika nyayas. He was appointed as Specialist Sanskrit Advisor for project on Ayurvedic Man: Encounters with Indian medicine by Wellcome collections, London. He is the member of Board of studies and Academic council. He is the Head of the department of School of Vedic Knowledge Systems. He has co-chaired the International conference NFSI-2017 and also is the coordinator of next International conference, NFSI-2018. He has written many articles in Vyakarana & Jyotisha. He can speak 6 languages; and can read and write more than 3 scripts. He has translated the book named “Learn Sanskrit Through Your Favourite Prayers”. He has experience of working in a publication department for 6 months. He has assisted Vyoma Linguistic labs in their various projects. Presently he is teaching various subjects like Vyakarana, Ayurveda, Arthashastra and Kamashastra in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth.
- PhD (Vyakarana), Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi
- Acharya (Vyakarana), Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan
- Acharya (Jyotisha), Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati
- Abhijna (Vyakarana), Veda Shastrottejaka Sabha Pune
- Kovida (Vyakarana), Veda Shastrottejaka Sabha Pune
- Choodamani (Vyakarana), Veda Shastrottejaka Sabha Pune
- Shastri (Vyakarana) Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati
Areas of Teaching
- Vyakarana (Paninian Grammar), Indic Knowledge Systems, Arthashastra, Ayurveda
- Vyakarana (Paninian Grammar), Ayurveda, Arthashastra, Loukika Nyaya
Projects are undertaken
- Co-investigator of an ongoing project संस्कृतरूपकेषु स्थितानां वाचोयुक्तीनां संकलनं साम्प्रतिकैरुदाहरणैः तासां प्रस्तुतिश्च in the association of Samskrit Promotion Foundation, New-Delhi
- Specialist Sanskrit Advisor in the production of Ayurvedic Man audio project: Encounters with Indian Medicine, Wellcome Collections, London, December 2017.
- Co-ordinated a 3 Day International Conference on “New Frontiers in Sanskrit and Indic Knowledge: Emerging Issues for Teaching, research, and Applications”.
- Co-ordinated a 3 Day International Conference on “New Frontiers in Sanskrit and Indic Knowledge: Śāstra and discipline: A meaningful dialogue”.
- Co-ordinated a 2 Day workshop on the topic रूपकेषु विद्यमानाः वचोविच्छित्तयः विशिष्टप्रयोगाश्च: सार्थः संवादः
- Co-ordinated a 4 Day KTPI Teachers’ Training Workshop from 25th to 28th April 2018 at Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Kerala.
- Co-ordinated "Shankar Vijayotsava Diwas" in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth.
- Vinayak Rajat Bhat (2019), "Pre-natal Care: Diet and Mental health of a Mother", Prachi Prajna ), 9th Issue/ Volume V,
- Vinayak Rajat Bhat (2019), "Juvenile Crime Act & Mahabharata", Dhimahi, Volume 10, ISSN: 0976-3066, Chinmaya International Foundation, Ernakulam, Kerala
- Translated the book named “Learn Sanskrit Through Your Favourite Prayers” in Hindi, Juggernaut publishers, 2016.
- Vinayak Rajat Bhat (2016), "कालस्य आनन्त्यम्, अद्य ब्रह्मणो वयः", ज्योतिर्दीपिका, Rajiv Gandhi Campus, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Sringeri.
- Vinayak Rajat Bhat (2016), "वेदाङ्गे पाणिनीये नीतिविचारचिन्तनम्", पुनती, ISBN:13-978-81-932638-0-8, Sri Ranbir Campus, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Jammu.
- Vinayak Rajat Bhat (2016), "प्राग्दीव्यतोऽण् इति सूत्रविचारः", शास्त्रसौरभम्, ISBN: 978-81-932638-2-2, Sri Ranbir Campus, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Jammu.
Part of editorial boards
- New Frontiers in Sanskrit & Indic Knowledge (Proceedings of an International Conference 2017 & 2018), 978-81-8315-431-4, New Bharatiya Book Corporation, New Delhi, 2019
- “Vedanta Muktavali” for Chinmaya International Foundation Shodha Sansthan, Kerala, 2017.