Dr. Manjula R. Iyer brings with her over two decades of experience in teaching Commerce. She has a Ph.D. in Corporate Social Responsibility. At CVV she teaches and researches Financial Management, Corporate and Financial Accounting, Auditing etc. She has immense experience in reviewing and editing Commerce manuscripts, developing research articles, performing literature reviews and statistical analysis. She has expertise in entrepreneurial finance, SMEs, MSMEs, Corporate Social Responsibility, corporate governance and business ethics.
- Ph.D. in Corporate Social Responsibility, Madurai Kamaraj University
- M.Phil. in Commerce (Finance), Madurai Kamaraj University
- M.Com. in Finance, Mahatma Gandhi University
- MBA (Financial Management), Alagappa University
- B.Ed. (Commerce), University of Madras
- B.Com., Mahatma Gandhi University
Professional Experience (Research/Teaching)
- Self-Financing Department of Commerce at Bharata Matha College, Thrikkakara, Ernakulam.
- Research: Corporate Social Responsibility | Corporate Governance | Business Ethics | Financial Statement Analysis | Entrepreneurship development | Innovative business practices
- Teaching: Accounting—Corporate, Finance, Management and Cost | Business Management | Financial Management | Business Statistics | Auditing | Entrepreneurship development and practice | Corporate regulations