Chinmaya Vishwa Vidyapeeth (CVV) provides scholarships to deserving meritorious students who are wanting to pursue various academic programmes at the university. Kindly contact the office of admissions for further details regarding the process.
|KC Foundation Scholarship
|B C Jindal Foundation - UBS Scholarship
|Mukund Gopaldas Seth - UBS Scholarship
|Prime Metals Scholarship
Apply for a scholarship by filling in this form:
- Supporting documents pertaining to scholarship criteria are to be submitted separately prior to the verification process.
Documents will be verified by a committee specially constituted for this purpose for swift approval of all the cases.
- Qualifying candidates will receive the Scholarship Offer and can avail of the same by completing the Admission Enrolment Process, including the payment of the balance Tuition Fee, within two days of the receipt of the Scholarship Offer.
1. Scholarships are applicable only in the case of programmes offered in a regular mode.
2. Scholarships are applicable for Indian nationals only.
3. For applicants satisfying the relevant criteria, scholarships will be awarded on programme Tuition Fees on a first come first served basis.
4. Scholarships shall be awarded to the selected applicants after the Admission Fees are paid. The scholarship amount shall be adjusted against the balance payable Tuition Fees.
5. The decisions of the Scholarship Committee will be final and binding.
Educational Loans from Banks
CVV facilitates the processing of loans from banks. All the documents required from CVV will be processed within three working days.
Information on the various education loans is available below:
For procuring documents from us for loan applications, please fill in the Student Request Form here.
Vidya Lakshmi﹘Fulfilling Educational Aspirations
Vidya Lakshmi is a first of its kind portal by the government for students seeking education loans. Students can view, apply and track education loan applications to banks anytime, anywhere. The key features of the loan include the following:
- The scheme envisages loans up to Rs.7.5 lakh for studies in India and up to Rs. 15 lakh for studies abroad.
- For loans up to Rs. 4 lakh no collateral or margin is required and the interest rate is not to exceed the Prime Lending Rates (PLR). For loans above Rs. 4 lakh the interest rate will not exceed PLR plus 1 percent.
- The loans are to be repaid over a period of five to seven years with the provision of a grace period of one year after completion of studies.
The portal also provides links to the National Scholarship Portal.
Visit the portal here Vidya Lakshmi
Please find the link below for the various scholarship schemes offered by UGC. Do read through all 13 scholarship programmes. The attached PDF has useful information for the existing PG & UG students. In addition, there are various schemes available for research students. As per the latest notification, the last date for application is on 30 November.