CVV offers an array of scholarships like
- General Merit Scholarship
- Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship
- Special Scholarship Programmes
To know more about CVV Scholarship Programmes, click here
Other Avenues for Financial assistance
UGC Scholarships and Fellowships
UGC offers scholarships/fellowships under different categories. For details, visit: UGC Scholarships and Fellowships.
Educational Loans from Banks
CVV facilitates the processing of loans from banks. All the documents required from CVV will be processed within three working days.
Information on the various education loans is available below:
SBI ∥ HDFC ∥ Axis Bank ∥ Federal Bank ∥ Corporation Bank
For procuring documents from us for loan applications, please fill in the Student Request Form here.
Vidya Lakshmi﹘Fulfilling Educational Aspirations
Vidya Lakshmi is a first of its kind portal by the government for students seeking education loans. Students can view, apply and track education loan applications to banks anytime, anywhere. The key features of the loan include the following:
- The scheme envisages loans up to Rs.7.5 lakh for studies in India and up to Rs. 15 lakh for studies abroad.
- For loans up to Rs. 4 lakh no collateral or margin is required and the interest rate is not to exceed the Prime Lending Rates (PLR). For loans above Rs. 4 lakh the interest rate will not exceed PLR plus 1 percent.
- The loans are to be repaid over a period of five to seven years with the provision of a grace period of one year after completion of studies.
The portal also provides links to the National Scholarship Portal.
Visit the portal here Vidya Lakshmi