The Master of Commerce (M Com.) programme imparts in depth knowledge and professional skills in core commerce and alied disciplines such as Taxation and Business Finance. It also equips the students with competency to undertake independent research and teaching in a chosen field. The emphasis on ethical values enables them to lead an honest career.
The M com program prepares students for a wide variety of careers in Accounting, Taxation, Banking and Finance, catering to the needs of domestic and multinational corporation. Some of the job opportunities that students can look forward to include Tax consultant, Tax Examiner, Financial analyst, Finance Manager and Business Analyst.
Chinmaya Vishwa Vidyapeeth’s M Com is unique which tries to inculcate ethical values in education and equips the students with critical analytical thinking capacity to face any new situation.
The main objective of this Programme is to train the student to develop conceptual, applied and research skills as well as competencies required for effective problem solving and right decision making in routine and special activities relevant to business decisions.
The specific objectives of the M.Com. Programme are to:
- Impart the students with higher level knowledge and understanding of Values in life by proving foundation courses.
- Equip the students with in-depth knowledge and professional skills in core Commerce and allied disciplines.
- Develop competency in the students to fit in the job market by teaching them valued added courses.
- Provide guidance to students to plan and undertake independent research in a chosen discipline and help them to write good research papers.
- Train the students on teamwork, lifelong learning and continuous professional development.