Hearty congratulations to CVV students for securing five prizes in the All India Sanskrit Students' Talent Festival 2020 organised by Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati from January 28-31, 2020. This is a first of its kind achievement for CVV.
1. Narayan Shete, 2nd prize in Puranetihasa Elocution
2. Rushikesh Pathak, 2nd prize in the Vedanta Elocution
3. Vishvajit & Shraddha, Consolation prize for securing 4th position in the Quiz
4. Anagha Pradeep, 3rd prize in Mono Acting
5. Anagha, Samana, Shraddha, Anjali, Rupal, Kavita, Shashank and Harsh, 3rd prize in Folk Dance competition
Congratulations to Dr. Jay Krishna Sharma, Assistant Professor, School of Vedic Knowledge Systems, and the rest of the faculty members who guided and escorted the participants.