Chinmaya Vishwa Vidyapeeth (CVV) is excited to announce that the application process has started to obtain approval from the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for the launch of Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanical and MBA Programmes. CVV’s integrated approach to education involves offering globally accredited courses coupled with 21st century job skills and practical insights from Indian knowledge systems, including ethics, meditation, and yoga principles. This we believe is the formula to create change-leaders of the future. CVV has applied to the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) for starting the degree programmes mentioned below. Admissions will be offered only on approval from AICTE.
Unique Features of the B.Tech. Programmes at CVV
- The CVV Institute of Science and Technology is in Onakkoor in Ernakulam in Kerala with state-of-the-art academic and hostel facilities with brand new computer centres, labs, classrooms and research space.
- Specialised workstations and servers, high-performance computing clusters, and leading-edge software.
- High-quality international faculty focused on empowering students to deliver technological innovation and impact.
- Year-round guest lectures on industry trends, emerging technology, career opportunities, and other topics by members of our global panel of industry and academic experts.
- Opportunities for paid internships in India and abroad from year 1 onwards. Collaboration with leading corporations to enable students to intern and engage in the future of technology.
- Introduction to Indian Knowledge Systems (IKS) to grow the students holistically.
- An opportunity to know the real “Me” through Yoga and Meditation.
To ensure students are provided with the optimum learning experience and ample job prospects, CVV commits to having high-quality faculty who empower students to deliver technological innovation and impact that benefit society at large.
To date CVV has already signed MoU’s with leading corporations to enable our students to intern and engage in the future of computing relevant in today’s complex world.
We will be posting further updates regarding the programmes on this website.