Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The vision of the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), established as per NAAC guidelines, is to work towards continued quality scrutiny, enhancement and sustenance of the academic, academic plus, and administrative performance of Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth (CVV) with the vision of placing CVV among the top twenty institutions of higher education in India by 2030.
- To instil a consistent and progressive system for the quality audit, transformation, and maintenance of CVV’s principal stakeholders’ (namely the students, faculty, and staff) performance.
- To spearhead institutional policy and process formulations and their periodical reviews and revisions.
- To promote evidence-based innovative practices to continually enhance the effectiveness of the teaching-learning process and the learning experiences of the students.
- To design and promote a learner-centric environment for students and staff that fosters the mission and vision of CVV.
- To develop an organisational culture of upholding quality enhancement and sustenance as the mantra guiding all the operations of CVV.
- Ensure the timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Ensure the relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Ensure equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimise and integrate modern methods of teaching and learning.
- Ensure the credibility of student and staff evaluation procedures.
- Ensure the adequacy, maintenance, and functioning of the support structure and services.
- Encourage knowledge sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
- Develop and implement quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic, academic plus, and administrative activities.
- Disseminate information on the various quality enhancement initiatives and their operationalisation in institutions of higher education.
- Organise workshops, seminars, symposia, etc. on quality related themes and promotion of quality enhancement initiatives.
- Organise orientation programmes for the students, faculty and administrative staff on quality enhancement strategies.
- Implement a monitoring and evaluation system for all the operations at CVV to ensure high quality in its operations and deliberations.