Fees Refund Policy
Caution Deposit and 1st Semester Fee
Every candidate selected for admission at Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth (CVV) is required to deposit the First Semester Programme Fees and INR 10,000 towards Caution Deposit, in order to confirm his/her offer of admission by the acceptance deadline as specified in the offer letter. The Caution Deposit is collected to pay for possible incidentals such as property damage, unpaid transportation fee, or incidental meals consumed in the cafeteria and so on. It may also apply towards any other receivables subject to the rules and regulations of CVV.
The academic year 2021-22 will commence on 23 August 2021 with Vidyarambha, a ceremony to mark the auspicious beginning of the academic year.
UG Bridge programme starts
24 August 2021
UG regular classes for the new batch and returning batches start
06 September 2021
PG regular classes for the new batch and returning batches start
08 October 2021
Refund Details on Withdrawal of Admission as per UGC Guidelines
- The Application Fee (₹ 500) will not be refunded.
- The Caution Deposit will be refunded in full.
Revision in the refund policy for applicants of the academic year 2021-22 as per the following directive from UGC:
- In view of the financial hardships being faced by parents due to lockdowns and related factors, a full refund of fees should be made on account of all cancellations of admissions/migrations of students up to 31 October 2021 for the academic year 2021-2022 as a special case.
- It is made clear that the entire fee, including all charges, should be refunded (i.e., there should be zero cancellation charges) on account of cancellations/migrations up to 31 October 2021. Thereafter, up to 31 December 2021, on cancellation/withdrawal of admissions the entire fee collected from a student should be refunded in full after deducting not more than Rs.1000/- as a processing fee.
Procedure for refund:
- A student desiring to withdraw the admission shall submit a request in the format given in Annexure – I.
- The candidate should enclose the original fee receipt along with the application.
- For official purposes, the date of submitting the request will be taken as follows:
- If the request is submitted as a hard copy, the date of receipt of the request at the Registrar’s Office.
- If the request is sent as email, the date of email will be considered as the date of request.
- The concerned authority shall forward the request to the Accounts Department for further processing.
- The refund amount, as applicable, will be credited in the bank account specified in the request form.
PS: Any incomplete form may be returned to the student for re-submitting the request.