Yathi Ajay A. V. is an Assistant Professor for Vocational Programmes at the School of Contemporary Knowledge Systems at Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth (CVV). Prior to this, he headed the B.Voc. Renewable Energy Management programme in vocational education at the DDU Kaushal Kendra at Sree Sankara College, Kalady, affiliated to the MG University.
He believes the goal of vocational programmes is to develop industry-specific and industry-ready, employable and skilled manpower. During his tenure at Sree Sankara, he was instrumental in building industry relations, tie-ups and signing of MoUs, getting the Skill Council (SCGJ) affiliation, conducting the ANERT (Agency for Non-Conventional Energy and Rural Technology, Kerala State Government Renewable Energy nodal agency), EMC (Energy Management Centre, an autonomous organisation under the Department of Power, Government of Kerala), NAAC funded training and other programmes like International and National Workshops and Seminars, getting student placements and establishing successful entrepreneurial ventures by the students. He is constantly on the lookout for ways to facilitate maximum industry exposure for students, to bridge the gap between industry expectation and student performance.
- M.Tech. in Energy Management, Government Model Engineering College, Kerala (APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU))
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, IES College of Engineering, Thrissur, Kerala, (Calicut University)
- Assistant professor, B.Voc. Renewable Energy Management, Sree Sankara College, Kalady, Ernakulam, Kerala, India. (2017- 2020)
- Attended Induction programme for teachers organised by the Center of Excellence in Science and Mathematics Education (CoESME) at IISER Pune, under the aegis of MHRD's Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT) Scheme from 01 to 25 May 2019.
- Underwent various SCGJ qualification pack Training of Trainers organised by the CMD (Centre for Management Development) for ANERT to train their candidates in the Akshaya Urja programme.
- Experienced in computation software such as Helioscope, Hypermesh, Star CCM+, Q Blade, Solid Works and ANSYS.
- He is passionate about drawing and photography. He also plays the keyboard.