Tulasi Kumar Joshi achieved his Ph.D. from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, under the supervision of Prof. Dhananjay Kumar Pandey. He has read Advaita Vedanta and Nyaya under his Guru Acharya Shri Rajaram Shukla, and Vyakarana in traditional way under Acharya Shri Purushottam Tripathi.
Following the completion of his Ph.D., he joined Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan as Guest Faculty in Advaita Vedanta at their Guruvayoor Campus. He has delivered lectures on Vyakarana, Nyaya and Advaita Vedanta at several Vakyartha Sabhas. He has attended several Workshops, Seminars and Conferences, and has published research papers in national and international journals. He has great interest in Yogic Philosophy.
- PhD in Advaita Vedanta, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
- Acharya in Śāṅkaravedānta, SSVV,Varanasi.
- M.A. in Sanskrit, Banaras Hindu University,Varanasi
- B.A. in Sanskrit Literature, Banaras Hindu University,Varanasi,U.P.
- अद्वैतवेदान्तदर्शनम्, व्याकरणम्, न्यायदर्शनम्
- भारतीयदर्शनेषु प्रमाणमीमांसा,व्याकरणशास्त्रम्,योगदर्शनम्, अद्वैतवेदान्तदर्शनम्।
- Epistemological and Metaphysical aspects of Indian philosophy
JRF Award, U.G.C., Golden Ring Award from Sringeri Sharada Peetham
Nirdiśyamānatvaniruktiḥ, Published in “Vidwat-Pratibha”