Dr. Manjula brings with her over two decades of experience in teaching Commerce. She holds a Masters and M. Phil in finance stream and a Doctorate Degree in Corporate Social Responsibility. Formerly, she headed the Self-Financing Department of Commerce at Bharata Matha College, Thrikkakara, Ernakulam.
Her research interest includes social accountability of Corporates, Business Ethics and Governance, Financial Statement Analysis, Entrepreneurship development and innovative business practices. Currently, she teaches and researches in Financial Management, Corporate and Financial Accounting, Auditing etc. She has a rich experience in reviewing and editing Commerce manuscripts, developing research articles, performing literature reviews and statistical analysis.
Selected as the only Commerce Professor from Kerala for a Major Research Project by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), MHRD, New Delhi for the year 2016-17. She was nominated as Member in the Compliant Committee constituted under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace [Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal Act] 2013.
- Ph.D. in Corporate Social Responsibility, Madurai Kamaraj University
- M Phil –Commerce, Finance Stream, Madurai Kamaraj University
- M.Com in Finance Stream, Mahatma Gandhi University
- MBA (Financial Management), Alagappa University
- B.Ed. (Commerce), University of Madras
- B.Com, Mahatma Gandhi University.
- Entrepreneurial Finance, SMEs, MSMEs
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance, Business Ethics
Accounting - Corporate, Finance, Management and Cost, Business Management, Financial Management, Business Statistics, Auditing, Entrepreneurship development and practice, Corporate regulations.
Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Governance, Business Ethics, Financial Statement Analysis, Entrepreneurship development, Innovative business practices.
- “Impact of Goods and Services Tax (GST) on Common Man after one year of its implementation”, Zenith International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (UGC Approved) - ISSN 2231-5780 Vol.8 (12), December (2018), pp. 292-298. Available online available at zenithresearch.org.in
- “Consumer Behavior and Consumer Perception, the twin sides of a coin: A study on the packaged drinking water in Cochin City.” Trans stellar Journal Publications, (UGC Approved)- ISSN 2249-6874, December 2018, pp 167-172. Available online www.tjprc.org