Vinod R R is Assistant Professor at the School of Contemporary Knowledge Systems, Chinmaya Viswavidyapeeth. He has been awarded the PhD degree in Business Administration from Aligarh Muslim University. He also holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Management and has to his credit a total of 16 years experience in industry and in academics. He has completed a course on Portfolio and Risk Management by Indian School of Business as well as a course on Managerial Accounting: Cost Behaviours, Systems, and Analysis by University of Illinois on Coursera. He also has attained proficiency certificate in People Manager Programme from ICICI Prudential, Selling Skills for Bankers from ICICI Bank, Customer First Programme, and Retail Branch Operations from ICICI Bank.
He is also a trainer and has offered training programmes to corporates. He has presented papers in national and international conferences and also has published in indexed journals. One of his papers has been published in Applied Economics (ABDC-A category journal). His areas of research include (i) financial sector reforms, (ii) governance and audit quality, and (iii) household finance.
- PhD in Business Administration, Aligarh Muslim University
- Advance Diploma in Management, AIMA
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Financial Management), LIBA (AIMA)
- Management Accounting, Financial Management, Banking Services, Financial Derivatives
- Assistant Professor, Bhavan’s Royal Institute of Management (April 2015- April 2019)
- Assistant Professor, Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies (July 2009- March 2015)
- Customer Service Manager, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd (May 2006- June 2009)
- Relationship Officer, ICICI Bank (June 2003- April 2006)
- Abhilash S. Nair & R Vinod (2018) Determinants of the allocative, cost & scope efficiencies of Indian banks, Applied Economics, DOI: 10.1080/00036846.2018.1494815 (ABDC-A Category).
- Vinod R R&Azam (2018). Impact of Competition on the Operational Efficiency of Indian Banks, International Journal of Banking, Risk & Insurance, Vol.6, pp 29-37.
- Vinod R R & Azam (2017). Determinants of bank profitability: Evidence from scheduled commercial banks in India, Conference Proceedings from the International Conference on Financial Markets & Corporate Finance, IIT Madras.
- Nair & Vinod R R (2015). Determinants of allocative, scale & scope efficiencies of Indian banks. Working Paper no 177. Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
List of MDPs conducted
- Resource Person for a two day programme titled “Salesmanship-Beyond Customer Delight” for “Providence Exim (India) Pvt Ltd at Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies during 5th& 6th May 2011
- Resource Person for a two day programme titled “Salesmanship-Beyond Customer Delight” for “Coir Board “at Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies during 14th&15th June 2011.
- Resource Person for a two day programme titled “Challenges of Managing a Business to Success “for the executives of “Amcon pavers & projects Private Limited “at Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies during 29th & 30th November 2011.
List of Certifications
- Leading with Vision from LinkedIn Learning
- Managing Up from LinkedIn Learning
- Transitioning from Manager to Leader from LinkedIn Learning
- Balancing Multiple Roles as a Leader from LinkedIn Learning
- Leading and Working in Teams from LinkedIn Learning