Sunder is presently engaged as a postdoctoral fellow in Probability Theory hosted by Dr. Naomi Feldheim at Bar-Ilan University, Israel. He received his B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering from College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram, and M.Sc.(Engineering) by research in Signal Processing from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. His Ph.D., completed under Prof. Robert Adler, was from Technion in Probability Theory. He has spent a year at Technion as a postdoc and another year as Assistant Professor. (Grade II) at the Department of Mathematics, IIT Dharwad, since his Ph.D. His main research interest is in the theory of Gaussian processes.
- S. R. Krishnan, C. S. Seelamantula, and P. Chakravarti, "Spatially adaptive kernel regression using risk estimation,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 445-448, April 2014.
- M. Cohen and S. R. Krishnan, "Random knots using Chebyshev billiard table diagrams," Topology and its Applications, vol. 194, pp. 4-21, Oct. 2015.
- S. R. Krishnan, J. E. Taylor, and R. J. Adler, "The intrinsic geometry of some random manifolds," Electronic Communications in Probability, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 1-12, Jan. 2017.
- R. J. Adler, S. R. Krishnan, J. E. Taylor, and S. Weinberger, "Convergence of the reach for a sequence of Gaussian-embedded manifolds," Probability Theory and Related Fields, vol. 171, no. 3--4, pp. 1045-1091, Aug. 2018.
- M. Cohen, C. Even-Zohar, and S. R. Krishnan, ``Crossing numbers of random two-bridge knots," Topology and its Applications, vol. 247, pp. 100-114, Sept. 2018.