Dr. Sathish is a renowned academician in the field of Management, especially in marketing and strategy. He completed his Ph.D. from Anna University, Chennai, in the field of Marketing. He published more than 45 research papers and Case Studies in leading national and international journals which reported more than 130 citations. He completed the extensive Faculty Development Program from Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore.
He is the first South-Indian academician to complete the Certification course of the Strategic Management Forum, India (SMFI) which are conducted by IIM’s and IIT’s etc., He equipped himself by attending FDP/MDP/Conference from top business schools like IISc, IIMA, IIMB, IIMC, IIMI, IIMK and IITB etc and presented the papers. He visited and handled sessions on the Professional Sales course at the University of Toledo, USA as part of a faculty exchange program. He visited and attended case discussion sessions at Harvard Business School, Boston and Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, at Philadelphia. He is the Co-champion of ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools Program) international accreditation, thus making PSGIM the first Business school in the country to receive the award.
He has initiated so many innovative teaching pedagogy in the institute consistently which is well recognized by the corporate. He is the B-School Ranking Survey co ordinator for PSGIM for 11 Years. He is also the coordinator of the Active Learning Program Service (Outbound Training Centre). He involved himself in so many social responsible projects organized by his previous institute.
- PhD Marketing (Anna University- Chennai)
- MPHIL -Marketing (Periyar University-Salem)
- MBA -Marketing (Anna University- Chennai)
- BBA-Management (Madras University-Chennai)
- DCA (NIIT)
- FDPM (Indian Institue of Management-Indore)
- Sales and Market Development
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Assistant Professor (Selection Grade)-PSG Institute of Management, PSG College of Technology (April 2008 to April 2019)
- Grade I Manager -ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Pvt ltd (Sep 2007-March 2008)
- Client Acquisition Executive-Share Khan Pvt Ltd (April 2006 Aug 2007)
- Received the "Innovative Research (Management Studies) and Dedicated Teaching Professional" award from Innovative Scientific Research Professional Malaysia, Kualalumpur 2018
- Secured the P. Ramasamy P. Iyer Best Young Teacher Award during the AIMS Convention at Pune during August 2017.
- Received award of appreciation from PSG Trust for securing AIMS P. Ramasamy P. Iyer Best Young Teacher Award on the eve of Teachers' Day on Sep 5, 2017.
- Secured the “Highly Commended Paper Award” from EMERALD for the paper titled “Customer Loyalty towards M-Commerce with respect to Gen Z”, at CONVERGENCE, 10th International conference on ‘Digital Business: New Frontiers in Management’ at IFIM Business School, Bangalore.
- Received the Best Paper Award for the paper titled “Awareness, preferences and barriers in adopting solar energy among the people in Coimbatore” at The International Conference on Transformation of Business Trends and Challenges at SIES College of Management Studies, Mumbai.
- Received the "Certificate of Achievement" from Strategic Management Forum India (SMFI) for being the first South Indian to complete 5 electives and one foundation course from SMFI. He completed the electives from IIMK, IIML, MDI, IIFT, IIMC and BIM Tech.
- Received the First Best Research Article Paper from TMC Academic Journal, Singapore in their Special Issue for the paper titled "A Market study on Perception of Online Marketing Adoption by Small and Medium Enterprises in Coimbatore City, India"
Published more than 45 research papers and 5 case studies in international, national journals and edited books like Journal of Management Research, (ABDC-C),TMC Academy Journal, Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review, Indore Journal of Management (IIM Indore), Business perspective (BIM Tech), Asian Journal of Research in social sciences and Humanities (Anna University-Annexure), The Great Lakes Herald, Journal of Contemporary Management Research (BIM-Trichy), GITAM Journal of Management etc. Notable publications as follows
- Sathish (2018), "Optimal ways for companies to use Facebook Messenger Chatbot as a Marketing Communication Channel" Asian Journal of Business Research (ABDC-C), 8 (3), pp.1-17.
- Sathish (2018), Impact of Social Context on Online Shopping Behaviour in Selected Asian Countries, Journal of Management Research (ABDC-C), 18 (3), pp. 188-200
- Sathish (2017), Catering Services: Transformations and Inevitable Contributions in the Food Industry, Business Perspective (BIM-TECH), 16(2), pp.65-81
- Sathish (2017), Impact of individual factors through customer choice on online Consumer Buying Behaviour, Great Lakes Herald, 11(1), pp.19-38.
- Sathish (2016), “Customer Loyalty towards M-Commerce with respect to Gen Z”, The International Journal of Management- (IFIM-FOCUS, 11(2), Page no: 66-70
- Sathish (2016), “A Study on Relationship selling behaviour and the influence of brand with reference sales performance”, Asian Journal of Research in Social Science and Humanities, 6(8) and Page no: 1273-1287.
- Sathish (2016), Book review (Grab That Wallet) published in TMC Academy of Journal, Singapore,10(2) and Page no: 53-54.
- Sathish (2015), “Gender difference in Buying Behaviour and Brand preferences towards Backpack”, International Academic Research Journal of Business Management, 4 (4), and Page No: 12-27.
- Sathish (2014), A Market study on Perception of Online Marketing Adoption by Small and Medium Enterprises in Coimbatore City, TMC Academic Journal, 8(2), pp.1-15.
- Sathish (2013), Study on the effect of Juggling among women: A Study with reference to family consumption styles, in Indore Management Journal (IIM Indore Journal) Special Issue: Peer-reviewed proceedings of 5thConference on Excellence in Research and Education 2013), pp. 305-317
Scholar Page: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=785jgUUAAAAJ&hl=en