Dr. Meenu Rose Paul is an Assistant professor in the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Scientific Heritage. Licensed by the Rehabilitation Council of India as a licensed mental health professional, she is a practicing clinical psychologist working in both psychiatric and non-psychiatric settings. She is passionate about teaching and has a strong desire to help people through her work. She has attended various national and international conferences and presented papers as well.
- Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology), Osmania University, Hyderabad
- M.Sc. in Applied Psychology, Pondicherry Central University
- B.A. Psychology, KE College, Mannanam, Kerala
Consultant Psychologist, Eloit Foundation, Kanjirappally, Kerala
Areas of Interest
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Adult and Child Mental health
‘Effect of Family Environment on Decision Making Skills among Adolescents’ at the UGC-sponsored National Conference on Positive Behavior: Perspectives and Applications, Little Flower Institute of Social Sciences and Health, (Lissah) Calicut; 23to 25 January 2012 (Published in the conference proceedings).