Sarin Dominic is a practising clinical psychologist with five years of experience in working with individuals with mental illnesses, in psychiatric settings. He is currently pursuing his doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the Ranchi Institute of Neuropsychiatry and Allied Sciences (RINPAS), Jharkhand. He is actively involved in teaching Clinical Psychology courses and passionate in insightful explorations of human nature. Sarin holds a Master’s degree in Applied Psychology from Bharathiar University, in Tamil Nadu and an M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology from Osmania University, Hyderabad. He is a registered mental health practitioner at the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). He has presented research papers in various national conferences in the area of clinical psychology and has published several articles in national journals. His research areas include substance addiction, emotional disorders, neurocognitive disorders and psychotherapy development.
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Ranchi Institute of Neuropsychiatry and Allied Sciences (Pursuing)
- M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- M.Sc. in Applied Psychology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
Professional Experience (Research/Teaching)
- Assistant Professor, Mount Carmel College, Kerala
- Research: Substance addictions | Emotional disorders | Neurocognitive disorders | Interpersonal relationships | Psychotherapy development