Safa K. M. is an Assistant Professor in the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Scientific Heritage. She completed her post-graduation in Psychology from Rajagiri College of Social Science. She began her career in academics at MES College, Marampally.
Her research focuses on Suicidal Ideations and studies “Risk and Protective Factors of Suicidal Ideations and Desire for death Among Breast Cancer Survivors”.
Her subject expertise lies in Biopsychology, Cognitive Psychology, Intelligence, Learning and Motivation.
- MSc in Psychology, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Kalamassery
- BSc in Psychology, MES College, Marampally
- UGC NET in Psychology
Professional Experience (Research/Teaching)
- Assistant Professor – MES College, Marampally ( 2021-2022)
- Counsellor- Brain Wonders (2020- 2021)
- Research: Cognitive Psychology| Suicidal Behavior | Art Therapy
Teaching: Intelligence| Learning| Cognitive Psychology|Biopsychology
Certifications and Membership
- Member, Directorate of Collegiate Education, Ernakulam
Guest Lectures, Papers Presentations & Conference Attendance