Harsha M. Pillai is an Assistant Professor of Malayalam in the School of Linguistics and Literary studies. She brings with her ten years of teaching experience in Malayalam. She has a master’s degree in Malayalam and Education. She is presently pursuing PhD in Folk Classic Arts forms from MG University, Kottayam.
She is interested in social activities and has four years of experience as a Programme Officer of the National Service Scheme (NSS). She is also interested in cultural programmes related to Malayalam literature.
- MA (Malayalam), SB College Changanacherry
- MEd, School of Pedagogical Sciences, MG University
- Part-time Research Scholar at MG University
- SET, NET qualified in 2006
Professional Experience (Research/Teaching)
- Malayalam Faculty, Chinmaya College of Arts Commerce and Science (June 2015-Feb 2022)
- FIP Substitute Lecturer, ST. Thomas College, Kozhencherry (June 2010-2011)
- FIP Substitute Lecturer, Thunjan Memorial Govt. College, Tirur (Jan. 2010- June 2010)
- Guest Lecturer, BK College Amalagiri, Kottayam (Sept. 2006-Oct. 2007)
- NSS PO, Chinmaya College of Arts Commerce and Science (Sept. 2017-Feb. 2022)
- Bhadrakalikshetrangalile kalamezhuthum pattum: oru padanam
- Effectiveness of Direct Experience in Teaching Folklore to Degree Students
Awards and Achievements
3rd rank in MG University at the BA Malayalam degree examination, 2003