Shri G. Shekhar Reddy is pursuing his Ph.D. in Education from the Regional Institute of Education, Mysuru. He has taught at various levels as a teacher, lecturer, teacher educator, freelance trainer, education coach and as an Assistant Professor. Shekhar has been a resource person for several training programmes and workshops conducted by RIEM, NCERT for in-service teachers of South India. At the Amrita School of Education, Mysuru, he was involved in designing the curriculum for B.Ed. and Integrated B.Ed. programmes.
As an education coach with Teachforce, he trained teachers of CBSE and State Board schools across Telangana and in Rayalaseema, Andhra Pradesh. He has also conducted workshops and training sessions for private schools as a freelance trainer. He is an academic advisor for several schools in Rayalaseema and Telangana.
He has presented papers and participated in various seminars at the national and international level.
At CVV he teaches courses in _______________________________
- Ph.D. in Education, Regional Institute of Education, Mysuru (Pursuing)
- M.Sc., Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- M.Ed., Regional Institute of Education (NCERT), Mysuru
- M.A. English, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- PGDTE, English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad
- B.Ed., English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad
- B.Sc., Avanthi Degree College, Hyderabad
- UGC NET qualification (Education)
- Karnataka State Eligibility Test
- Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test
Professional Experience (Research/Teaching)
- Assistant Professor, Regional Institute of Education, Mysuru
- Assistant Professor, Amrita School of Education, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Mysuru
- Lecturer, Amrita School of Arts and Sciences, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Mysuru
- Education Coach, Teachforce Education and Training Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad
- Lecturer, Amrita School of Education, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Mysuru
- Lecturer, Vivekananda College of Teacher Education, Shadnagar, Hyderabad
- ‘English as an Anxiety Subject for Rural Regional Medium Students’ project as a part of the B.Ed. programme
- ‘Teaching Study Skills to Intermediate Students of Andhra Pradesh’ as a part of the PGDTE programme
- ‘Use of ICT in Teaching English Language Skills to Class VII Students of Demonstration Multipurpose School, Mysore, as a part of the M.Ed. programme