Dr. Vinod R. R. has over 16 years of experience in the industry and in academics. He has conducted numerous training programmes for corporates. He has presented papers in national and international conferences and also has published in indexed journals. At CVV, he had initiated a series of innovative projects like Preksha (an online skill development workshop) for Plus 2 students, Campus to Corporate (Skill Development Programme for the students of CVV), Eminent Lecture Series (policymakers and researchers to discuss on interdisciplinary studies), Skill Development Workshops (organized by the students of CKS for the students of CVV). He also has initiated MoU with different entities like LOGIC Institute of Management, Chinmaya Academy of Management, Chinmaya Institute of Management, to run certificate and training programmes to the society at large.
Outside of academics, he is a member of the 5 AM club and regularly goes to Baseline Academy to play Badminton. He is passionate about ‘Chenda Melam’ and when he gets time, he accompanies his team and performs ‘Panchari Melam’ in different temples.
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, Aligarh Muslim University, Uttar Pradesh
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management, AIMA
Professional Experience (Research/Teaching)
- Assistant Professor, Bhavan’s Royal Institute of Management (April 2015-April 2019)
- Assistant Professor, Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Kerala (July 2009-March 2015)
- Customer Service Manager, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd., Kozhikode (May 2006- June 2009)
- Relationship Officer, ICICI Bank, Kozhikode (June 2003-April 2006)
- Research: Financial sector reforms, governance and audit quality, household finance
- Teaching: Economics, Management accounting, financial management, and banking services