Dr. Jay Krishna Sharma has been teaching since 2015. He received his PhD from the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Sringeri under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Chandrashekhar Bhat, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Rajiv Gandhi Campus, Sringeri. He has a Master’s degree in Navya Vyakarana. Jay has trained in yoga from Swami Ramdev at Patanjali Yogpeeth, in Haridwar. He has directly taught yoga to over 10,000 people from all over India, in which over 100 people achieved the most amazing health benefits and found a new lease to life. While working as Project Assistant at the Sanskrit Promotion Foundation, in New Delhi, he contributed towards online Sanskrit learning by developing teaching materials and activities related to Sanskrit text books.
He can speak seven languages; and can read and write more than three scripts. He taught Sanskrit grammar for two years as Guest Assistant Professor at the Central University of Himachal Pradesh.
- PhD (Vyakarana), Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi
- Acharya (Vyakarana), Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Sringeri Campus
- Shastri (Vyakarana), Himachal Pradesh University
- MA (Sanskrit), Uttarakhand Open University
- BEd, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Sringeri Campus
Professional Experience (Research/Teaching)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Vyakarna, Vedvyas campus, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Balahar (2016 – 2019)
- Project Assistant, Sanskrit Promotion Foundation, New Delhi (August 2013 to May 2015)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Sanskrit and Pali, Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Dharmashala (2015)
- Conducted Yoga camps and workshops in different parts of the country as social initiatives
- Faculty, BA (Shastri), Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Rajiv Gandhi Campus, Sringeri (2011-13)
- Research: Vyakarana | Yoga | Meditation | Darshana | Veda