संस्कृतमासः २०२० or Sanskrit Month 2020 will be celebrated at Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth from 21 July to 19 August 2020.
Organised by the School of Linguistics and Literary Studies, this mega online event is aimed at creating awareness about this ancient language, while inspiring people to learn and practice the language.
A variety of innovative and exciting events have been planned through the month, for various age groups, amateurs and scholars. Some of the events are:
- Online Workshop on Avadhānam with Śatāvadhāni Dr. R. Ganesh
- ‘Indian Perspective on Health Time and Managing Lifestyles’—A course by Dr. Vinayak Rajat Bhat
- Course on Sandhi-s in Sanskrit
- Quiz in Sanskrit i) Junior level (classes 8-12) ii) Senior level (UG and PG students)
- Essay writing in Sanskrit i) Junior level (classes 8-12) ii) Senior level (UG and PG students)
- Kāvya Recitation—Poetry Recitation competition
- Stotra Recitation Competition
- Ślokaracanā—Poetry Writing Competition
- Sanskrit scriptwriting for popular animations/memes/cartoons/videos
- Antyākṣarī (Pratimālā) with Sanskrit śloka-s
Click on the individual events for details. Stay tuned for more information!
For queries: firstname.lastname@example.org