Chief Patron: Prof. Ajay Kapoor, Vice Chancellor, CVV
Keynote Speaker: Prof. V. George Mathew, Former Head, Department of Psychology, University of Kerala
Convenor: Dr. Satheesh Varma, Head, School of PPSH
- Dr. Sreeja Gangadharan P (Asst. Prof., School of PPSH)
- Dr. R. Venkata Raghavan (Asst. Prof., School of PPSH)
- Navya Kumar (BA App. Psy.)
- Havisha Machiraju (BA App. Psy.)
Seminar Date: 18 December 2021
Last Date for Submission of Abstracts: 1 December 2021
Approval of Abstracts: 3 December 2021
Last Date for Submission of Full Papers: 8 December 2021
Communication of Final Decisions: 10 December 2021
Cash Prizes and Best Paper Certificates will be awarded for select papers.
Participation in the seminar is FREE, but all the participants are required to register.
Registration will be open from the first week of November. The registration fee for paper presenters is ₹ 300. The last date for registration is 15 December 2021. (Students from CVV are exempted from the fee, however they should provide other details in the registration form).
All the participants should provide their full name, this is required for issuing the certificates. Only one time registration is required for both participation and presentation. If more than one person is presenting the paper, they should register separately. Certificates will be issued only to the registered participants.
About the Seminar
“Bridging Frontiers to Promote Adaptability in the Changing World” is a National Student seminar organised by School of PPSH, CVV. The seminar is mainly intended for students and amateur researchers who are doing their own research or affiliated to an institution. The seminar includes a special invited lecture and paper presentations on fundamental and emerging areas of Psychology.
Call for Papers
Both empirical and conceptual papers are allowed in the seminar. Students from various streams are allowed to present papers on the given themes. Graduates, Post graduates, those who are doing their PhD and other researchers are also allowed to present papers in the seminar. Abstract broadly based on any of the sub-themes are considered for presentation. Those who fail to send their full papers will not be allowed to present their paper. Once the abstract is selected, guidelines for submission of the full paper will be informed.
Sub themes of the seminar
- Emerging trends in Mental health and related issues
- Neuroscience of mental health
- Advancements in Forensic psychology
- Education in the 21st century
- Psychology in the digital world
- Psychology of diversity
- Fitness and Sports Psychology
- Religion and spirituality
- Consciousness, Yoga and Meditation
- Authors are required to follow APA (7th edition) for formatting their abstracts.
- Word limit for abstracts: 250-300 words
- Word limit for full paper: 2000-2500 words
- All abstracts must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, in both Word and PDF formats.
For Presenters (Please submit your registration by filling the below details):
- All fields are mandatory
- Please note the Transaction ID on the next page
- Please use your Transaction ID for all future communication
- Please provide your name and title as it should appear on the Certificate