A 3-Day residential workshop on Carnatic Music that aims to help everyone understand and appreciate the art form as a perfect balance between science and art, structured and abstract, learning and creating.
Faculty: Vidwan Sikkil Gurucharan
Dates: 2 - 4 August 2019
Venue: Chinmaya Naada Bindu Gurukula, Chinmaya Vibhooti, Pune
* Introducing key elements in Carnatic music.
* Exploring similarities and differences between Hindustani, Western & Carnatic Music styles
* Evolution of music from Temple to Stage with case studies in Raga Thodi & Kalyani
* Manodharma Sangeetha in Compositions
* 10+ hours of training in Gurukula
For further details:
Call: 7720829000 or 7720839000