On November 1 it will be 64 years since the serenely beautiful land on the Malabar Coast became the state of Kerala. A land that has gifted the world lessons of survival and renaissance that have been nurtured by invaluable personalities including the renowned Vedantic teacher, Sri Adi Sankara.
To celebrate Kerala’s statehood day, Chinamya Vishwavidyapeeth has organised an online drawing competition that provides us an opportunity to reconnect with the state language Malayalam. Play with the Malayalam script to create images that are unique and win exciting prizes!
- The specialities of Kerala
- COVID-19 frontline warriors
- Break the Chain measures
Pencil, crayons etc. Any medium would do.
14 Years & above
24 October to 29 October 2020
- Draw any object pertaining to the subject, using the Malayalam script.
- Only minimal fillers are permitted.
- The image must be hand drawn and unique. Copies will be disqualified.
- Drawing may be in a single colour, B&W or coloured.
- Only one submission per participant.
- Contestants must upload the drawing in jpg format in the link provided below.
- The uploaded image must be clear.
- There is no registration fee.
- The decision of the organisers is final and binding.
- Participants will receive an e-Certificate of Participation.
- Winners will receive a cash prize and Certificate of Merit.
- Winners will be announced on the CVV’s website and social media platforms.
Upload your drawing here: Click here