CVV’s Examination Department is now registered with the NAD.
National Academic Depository (NAD), is a 24X7 online storehouse of all academic awards viz. certificates, diplomas, degrees, mark sheets etc. duly digitised and lodged by academic institutions/boards/eligibility assessment bodies. NAD not only ensures easy access to and retrieval of an academic award but also validates and guarantees its authenticity and safe storage.
CVV’s Examination Department has registered with the NAD to make it easy for students to access their academic awards anywhere in the world, at any time.
What is NAD – DigiLocker?
DigiLocker is a flagship initiative of the Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) under the Digital
India programme. DigiLocker aims at the ‘Digital Empowerment’ of citizens by providing access to authentic digital documents to citizens’ digital document wallets. The issued documents in the DigiLocker system are deemed to be at par with original physical documents as per Rule 9A of the Information Technology (Preservation and Retention of Information by Intermediaries Providing Digital Locker facilities) Rules, 2016 notified on 08 February 2017, vide G.S.R. 711(E). DigiLocker aims at promoting Paperless Governance by issuing authentic digital documents issued by various issuers to citizens’ locker accounts.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) is the parent ministry of the National Academic Depository (NAD). MHRD has appointed UGC as the nodal agency for the implementation of the NAD scheme through DigiLocker. DigiLocker is a flagship project of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, and is executed by National e-Governance Division (NeGD).
DigiLocker provides a secure dedicated repository service to Academic Institutions to host
their awards data and is available at https://nad.digitallocker.gov.in NAD portal provides an
easy and intuitive workflow to upload and publish the academic records from this repository.
- Globally recognized and legally valid awards under IT Act, 2000
- Secure Issuance of Digital Awards in students’ Digi Locker account
- Students can access their certificates anywhere anytime.
- Reduces and Eliminates circulation of fake certificates
- Consent based Online and Reliable Verification process
- No risk of losing or spoiling of Academic awards
- Easily sharable & verifiable with anybody
How to Access DigiLocker
Go to https://digilocker.gov.in and click on Sign up.
You may download the mobile app from the mobile store (Android/ IOS).
- How to Log in:
- The student must register on DigiLocker by providing his/her Aadhaar number OR Mobile number.
- Your mobile number will be authenticated by sending an OTP (one-time password) followed by selecting a username and password. This will create your DigiLocker account.
How to Access your digital Documents:
- After successfully logging into the Digilocker, go to the Education section and click on
- View All.
- Search and Select Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Kerala.
- Click on Degree/ Diploma Certificate or Degree/ Diploma Marksheets.
Enter the following details:
- Roll no.: Candidate Admission number
- Registration no.: Candidate Register number
- Passing year: Year of passing the course/Semester
After filing all your correct details Click on Get Document.
After the successful process, your degree certificate will be successfully saved in your issued documents.
Click on the PDF button to download your degree certificate.
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 0484 2788809