- Foundations of Private International Law
- Comparative Law: Theory and Praxis
- Law and Justice in globalizing word
- Law of Foreign Trade In India
- Regulation of International Finance and Investments
- Competition Law
- Basics of International Economics and Political Economy
- Applied Corporate Law
Skill Development Courses
- Clinical Course on Advanced Legal Writing
- Legal Research Methodology (Special Emphasis on Economic Fact Finding and Evidence in International Law)
- History of Economic Relations in India
- Indian Culture, Trade Globalisation and Law
A student should complete all the core and foundational courses, along with skill development courses chosen separately from each group. Further, he needs to submit a dissertation and defend his thesis in an open viva-voce. Students also have an option to take up a litigation/arbitration/para-legal assignment instead of a dissertation, after taking prior consent from the programme coordinator and guide. Internships or research assignments may also be prescribed by the School from time to time.
- INR 60,000 per annum for Day Scholars.
- INR 1,60,000 per annum for Residential Students.
- USD 3,800 per annum for International Residential Students.
Caution Deposit and Semester 1 Fee
Every candidate selected for admission at Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth will be required to deposit an amount of INR 10,000 towards caution deposit and the first-semester programme fees in order to confirm his/her offer of admission by the acceptance deadline as specified in the offer letter.