Sushree Sasmita Pati holds Ph.D. and Post Graduation (Sanskrit) (Gold Medal) from Pondicherry University. Her research work is titled “The study of Bhasa’s plays with special reference to Manusmriti”. She is currently working on the prospects of Dharmasastra and its contemporary relevance. Her research areas include famous Sanskrit literary works and its Dharmasastra aspects. She has numerous research articles to her credit besides being the co-author of a book. She was awarded the Amul Vidyabhusan and literary champion award. Apart from academic achievements, she is a passionate singer and writer.
- Ph.D. in Sanskrit( Dharmasastra and Literature)
- M.A.(Sanskrit)( Gold Medal) - Pondicherry University B.A (Sanskrit) - F.M.University, Odisha
- PG Diploma course in Manuscriptology and Paleography - Pondicherry University.
Sanskrit literature, Dharmasastra.
- Dharmasastra and its connection to other Sanskrit literary texts
- Sanskrit literature and its implications in modern perspective.
- Ministry: An administrative link of Dharma and Nīti
- Yaksaprasna of Mahabharata and Basics of Sanskrit (Book Chapter)